- Mission & Vision
- Environmental Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Quality Policy
- Financial Information
- Company Profile
EXCITING CAREERS AT CROWN PAINTS
We are the leading paints and coating solutions Company in the East African region. Driven by the vision to be the most preferred innovative and colorful brand, we have been transforming lifestyles for the last fifty years. We are committed to providing world class coating solutions. We seek to recruit candidates who share our passion, drive and enthusiasm, and aspire to create a life changing experience to join our dedicated and zealous team.
Click on any title to view complete Job Description
- + Marketing Officer - Tanzania
Based in Dar es Salaam and reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, with a dotted line to Exports Manager you will be responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional activities in Tanzania. You shall measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives.
• Plan marketing and branding objectives.
• Expand product solutions and offerings
• Prepare country marketing strategies in line with overall marketing strategy
• Analyse market trends and feedback to recommend changes to marketing and business
development strategies as well as possible new product offerings
• Prepare and adhere to budgets
• Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
• Recommend print ads and publications
• Ensure brand messages are consistent.
• Gather and analyse customer insight.
• Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
• Engage consumers on social media.
• Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
• Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
• Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
• Engage other organizations within the community
• Collaborate with sales to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
• Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
• Putting in place, monitor and improve processes to link all Marketing activities with the activities of the Sales team. Work closely with the Branch Manager to improve processes that link corporate brand building activities and Product Development activities with Sales activities.
• Leading development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives across all product categories.
• Responsible for management and monitoring of Trade Marketing Investments and initiatives execution.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from a reputable university.
2. 4-6 years stretching experience in similar position, with proof of working knowledge of media management, creative management, PR management, trade marketing
- + Trade Marketing Executive (Kisumu, Mombasa, Likoni & Dar es Salaam Road)
1. Putting in place, monitor and improve processes to link all Marketing activities with the activities of the Sales team. Work closely with the Branch Manager to improve processes that link corporate brand building activities and Product Development activities with Sales activities.
2. Participates (under strict supervision of Marketing Dept.) in the design of the promotional materials and maintains contacts with the branch, in order to supervise all promotional activities.
3. Leading development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives across all product categories.
4. Owning regional responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and ultimate take-away.
5. Responsible for management and monitoring of Trade Marketing Investments and initiatives execution.
6. Contribute to the Company’s goals and objectives and improve market share, customer satisfaction and productivity performance.
7. Establishing channel strategies and implementing the associated plans.
8. Development of a trade promotional plan with key customers and channels for the region
9. For any form of communication directly or indirectly linked to Company/Brand equity works under strict supervision and responsibility of Marketing Dept.
10. Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives, including coordination with regional sales team and budget management.
11. Working closely with key customers to provide category and shopper insights to drive performance.
12. Development and delivery of new product development (NPD) plans for the region.
13. Co-ordination and communication of product, and pack changes.
14. Leading efforts to leverage the Corporate Brand Positioning and solidify the company’s superiority through our customers and our showrooms.
15. Is actively participating to specific dedicated trainings to Sales Force, dealers, and painters.
16. Manage and evaluate trade promotion levels to achieve maximum returns.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from a reputable university.
2. 2–4 years stretching experience in similar position preferably in the FMCG sector.
- + Sales Executive – Automotive - Kisumu
Responsible for sales and marketing of Company products to ensure incremented growth in sales and profitability.
• Key Outputs: List the main areas in which the job must deliver in order to achieve its purpose.
• Develop new business and achieve set yearly sales targets.
• Retain old customers and acquire new customers.
• Efficiently manage customers and territory to maximize sales.
• Keep accurate Sales records and prepare weekly and monthly sales reports for the Chief Sales Officer.
• Maintain minimum eight (8) calls per day and two hundred (200) calls per month.
• Manage debts owed and keep customer ledger in line with the Company policy.
• Collection of market intelligence and submit on regular basis competitors information on pricing and promotion activities to Management.
• Continuous feedback on product quality and service issues to your Supervisor.
• Organize customer / counter staff training as per the target set.
• Carry out public relations activities with your designated customers.
• Bachelors degree in Commerce / Administration / Chemistry or related field and a Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing
• Minimum 2-3 years working experience in Sales
- + ICT Assistant
To provide ICT and administrative support services to the ICT, Systems, while providing daily technical support to users of ICT in the Head and Branch Offices.
1. Install and configure computer systems;
2. Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
3. Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software faults;
4. Ensure all ICT problems within the organization are identified and reported and follow-up to solutions found and implemented. This could be through creating a desktop shortcut or fixing a major fault on the operating system and replacing parts as required;
5. Provide support, including procedural, documentation;
6. Run network applications to support systems and users including supporting new applications;
7. set up and induct new users within the sphere of operation either at the Branch or HQ
8. Focus on reported cases until full completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
9. Establish good working relationship with other members of the team in line with the ICT support structures (e.g., contract businesses) in order to make necessary repairs or configurations;
10. Comply with all relevant Crown Paints Kenya Limited policies and procedures with respect to ICT Internet access and acceptable use policies, health and safety, Information Security and other relevant policies.
• Diploma in Information Technology or related fields with experience or formal training on IT systems. Certifications in Microsoft, Cisco or CompTIA desirable.
• 1 years of relevant working experience in IT and administration. & supporting Microsoft applications and operating systems desktop/laptop PCs
Interested Candidates who meet the minimum requirements as per the job specifications are invited to apply by filling in the APPLICATION FORM, and upload their Cvs. Attractive terms commensurate to qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
CROWN PAINTS KENYA LIMITED IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Are you interested in becoming part of the team? Click here to fill the application form