Sandtex Trade High Cover Smooth Paint
WATER BASED PAINT
A water borne premium quality smooth protective and decorative paint. For use on most exterior masonry surfaces and exterior grade building boards.
• World leader, the only exterior finish approved by Lloyds Insurance Worldwide
• A water borne premium quality smooth protective and decorative finish. For use on most exterior masonry surfaces and exterior grade building boards
• Application: Roller, Brush, Spray
• Spreading Rate: Up to 16m²/Lt
• Drying Time: Touch Dry 1-2hrs, Recoat 3-5hrs
• Pack Sizes: 5L, 10L
• Colour Range : See Crown trade colour collection
Uses: High quality coverage and opacity for professional finish on render, brickwork, stone and concrete.
Advantages: Contain fungicides and algicides to inhibit organic growth. A range of light fast colours which can withstand UV rays.
Application: By Brush, Roller and Spray.
Drying Time: Under normal drying conditions touch dry 1-2 hours recoatable after 3-5 hours.
Spreading Rate: 16m² per litre. On textured surface the spreading rate will vary down to approx. 5m² per litre.
Finish: Matt or Mid Sheen.
Thinning: Thin with clean water.
Equipment Cleaner: Clean Water.
Colour range: Refer to Sandtex Colour card.
Pack Sizes: 5 litres and 10 litres.
Limitations: Do not apply when there is risk of rain, or when air or substrate temperatures are likely to fall below 8⁰C or when the relative humidity is above 80% during the drying period. Do not use on bitumen coatings.
Available from Crown Paints in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Kisumu, Arusha and through Crown Colour Zones and Dealer Network in Kenya and Tanzania