Product Description & uses: Crown Variations are a range of textured exterior finishes offering the best modern technology and long term decorative appearance and protection. They replace the need for stone, granite or cladding thereby reducing costs by over 50% but enhancing the aesthetic condition of the building.
Characteristics: Natural Stone finish will create a natural stone-like finish.
Advantages: Excellent adhesion, water resistant, washable, abrasion resistant, high tensile and impact strength, resistant to algae and fungi, non-combustible and resistant to acid and fading. Virtually maintenance-free.
Application: By trowel
Film thickness: 2 to 2.5 mm
Colour range: Multicolour
Drying times: Surface dry: 4 hours Re-coatable after 24 hours. Hard dry 7 days
Standard coverage: 6-6½ m2 per 25kg but varies with texture and surface condition.
Equipment cleaner: Water
Packing: 25kg bag of powder + 5 litres bonding agent
- Pour 5 litres of Bonding Agent in a clean plastic container
- Add 5 litres of clean water to the Bonding Agent
- Pour 25 kg dry coloured sand into the tub
- Mix contents thoroughly and leave for 15 minutes for optimum performance
- For best performance, apply 1 coat of primer and 1 coat of finishing texture of the required stone pattern
- Apply 1st coat, a priming coat on the surface of the same textured material with a stainless steel trowel
- Apply 2nd coat after 24 hours as per required texture density with a stainless steel trowel
Crown Variations: Once applied, no further decoration is envisaged during the lifetime of the building
For health & safety information, please refer to our Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)