CROWN PAINTS (KENYA) PLC, manufacurer and distributor of paints and allied products is a responsible corporate citizen committed to the conservation of the environment, prevention of pollution, effective waste management, minimization of consumption of resources and overall environmental degradation in all our business operations.
We recognize environmental protection as one of the guiding principles and a key component of sound business performance. We are committed to providing quality products and services as we promote and embrace the principle of responsible stewardship of the natural environment.
Crown Paints (Kenya) PLC will strive to:
- Adhere to all applicable environmental regulations and other requirements that relate to our environmental aspects.
- Implement and maintain a structured Environmental Management System based on the continual improvement of the environmental performance and regular review of the set environmental objectives, targets and programmes of all significant environmental aspects.
- Adopt and implement environment-friendly strategies of paint and resin production and supply to prevent pollution, reducing waste generation and minimizing the consumption of resources.
- Educate, train and inform all its employees, contractors, suppliers and other stakeholders on environmental protection and empower them to contribute and participate.
- Ensure our Environmental policy is documented, implemented, maintained and communicated to all staff and interested parties.