CROWN PAINTS (KENYA) PLC manufactures and distributes paints and allied products is committed to the provision of safe and healthy workplace for all employees by acting positively to eliminate hazards, prevent injury, ill health arising from its operations. We consider the Safety and Health of our employees to be an integral part of responsible management.
Crown Paints aims at prevention of incidents by emphasizing attitude change and including employee participation in the contribution to the establishment and observance of safe working practices.
Crown Paints is conscious of its Safety and Health responsibilities to all stakeholders including customers, employees, contractors, suppliers, government/regulatory bodies and the society at large. Our key objectives are:
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements relating to the Environment, Health and Safety.
- Ensure improved Health and Safety status of our employees, work operations and Environment at large.
- Educate our employees on their roles and responsibilities and equip them with adequate knowledge and resources to carry out their duties safely and successfully.
- Implement, sustain and continuously improve our Health and Safety performance and periodically monitor and review Health and Safety objectives in the organization so as to conform to appropriate benchmarking standards.
- Involve all the employees, customers, contractors, suppliers and other strategic partners in improving our Health and Safety standards.
- Recognize and reward good Health and Safety performance.
- Regularly review our effectiveness and audit our performance in achieving our Health and Safety objectives.
- Regularly and appropriately avail our Health and Safety policy to all our employees and other interested parties.