CROWN PAINTS KENYA LIMITED is committed to the sustenance of safe and healthy work place for all employees by acting positively where it can to eliminate hazards, and prevent injury, ill health, damage and loss arising from its operations. We consider Health and Safety of our employees to be an integral part of responsible management.
Crown Paints aims at reducing pollution, prevention of incidents and accidents by emphasizing attitude change and including employee participation in the contribution to the establishment and observance of safe working practices.
Crown Paints is conscious of its Health, Safety and Environment responsibilities to all stakeholders including customers, employees, contractors, suppliers and the society at large. Our key objectives are:
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements relating to Environment, Health and Safety.
- Ensure improved Health and Safety status of our employees, work operations and Environment at large.
- Educate our employees on their roles and responsibilities and equip them with adequate knowledge and resources to carry out their duties safely and successfully.
- Implement, sustain and continuously improve our Health and Safety performance and periodically monitor and review Health and Safety objectives in the organization so as to conform to appropriate bench marking standards.
- Involve all the employees, customers, contractors, suppliers and other strategic partners in improving our Health and Safety standards.
- Recognize and reward good Health and Safety performance.
- Regularly review our effectiveness and audit our performance in achieving our Health and Safety objectives.
- Regularly and appropriately avail our Health and Safety policy to all our employees and other interested parties.